Software engineer at Google. Not an enterprise developer anymore. :-)
Stuff I've used or currently use:
- AngularJS, Knockout, and similar MV* frameworks
- .NET/ASP.NET/MVC/Web API
- NServiceBus, RabbitMQ/EasyNetQ, pub/sub frameworks
- Selenium/WebDriver, SpecFlow, various BDD tools
- A bit of D3
- A bit of Java
- SQL Server, SQL CE
- NoSQL (MongoDB, RavenDB, Redis, etc.)
- Oracle (although I try to forget)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSE, WCF)
- Web Applications (MVC, MVVM, JS)
- Embedded Systems (HCxx, PIC, etc.), but that's ancient history
Other things I know about:
- SOA and Distributed Systems Design
- Web security
- UI Design & Data Visualization
- Project Management (Agile & not-so-Agile)
- Software QA and test automation
- Doing tech talks that don't put everyone to sleep
Mountain View, CA
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '11 at 19:58
- Stack Overflow 113.7k 113.7k 2323 gold badges247247 silver badges326326 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 53.7k 53.7k 2222 gold badges183183 silver badges293293 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 41.5k 41.5k 1010 gold badges8686 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 33.7k 33.7k 77 gold badges6868 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 852 So Singletons are bad, then what?
- 594 How should I ethically approach user password storage for later plaintext retrieval?
- 560 Exit strategies for "chameleon questions"
- 524 What is private bytes, virtual bytes, working set?
- 414 INNER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN performance in SQL Server
- 395 How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 317 C# Object Pooling Pattern implementation
- View more network posts →