I downvote all questions that
- are sloppily formatted or written.
- demonstrate a clear lack of the most basic programming abilities.
- have been asked thousands of times before.
- can easily be answered by googling for 30 seconds.
- do not include a clear, reasonable problem statement.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 '19 at 14:20
- Stack Overflow 13.3k 13.3k 77 gold badges4747 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- German Language 2.5k 2.5k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Different 814 814 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Skeptics 558 558 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 426 426 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Can “heart strings break after a deep emotional trauma”?
- 29 Is this nested namespace syntax standard in C++?
- 27 Meaning of uniform color in Star Trek Voyager
- 27 How to bring up the virtual keyboard on iOS when a Bluetooth keyboard is connected?
- 24 How to overlay Glyphicon on image
- 19 Determine if Any.Type is Optional
- 18 Xcode 6 Beta 6 CUICatalog: Invalid asset name supplied: (null), or invalid scale factor: 2.000000
- View more network posts →