Ankh-Morpork had dallied with many forms of government and had ended up with that form of democracy known as One Man, One Vote. The Patrician was the Man; he had the Vote.
- Stack Overflow 91.4k 91.4k 1414 gold badges176176 silver badges233233 bronze badges
- Cryptography 21.1k 21.1k 22 gold badges6868 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Information Security 10.7k 10.7k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 338 Use LINQ to get items in one List<>, that are not in another List<>
- 263 Can commented-out code be valuable documentation?
- 187 Create a completed Task<T>
- 186 Why can I pass 1 as a short, but not the int variable i?
- 136 Using async-await on .net 4
- 135 How do you convert a byte array to a hexadecimal string, and vice versa?
- 123 Why doesn't Any() work on a c# null object
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
91 CipherCloud DMCA notice Apr 20 '13
9 Kill ElGamal ;-) Feb 28 '14
9 Should we still use [SSL] as tag instead of [TLS]? Jun 19 '15
8 Disable the feed in chat Dec 6 '13
6 Why there is no [pkcs7] tag? Jun 20 '15
5 What's up with the [cipher]? Jun 26 '15