Some links I find useful that you might also:
- Crypto Meta http://cdn.sstatic.net/cryptometa/img/favicon.ico http://meta.crypto.stackexchange.com/q/343/
- Crypto.SE http://cdn.sstatic.net/crypto/img/favicon.ico http://crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/9603/why-should-i-make-my-cipher-public
- Crypto.SE http://cdn.sstatic.net/crypto/img/favicon.ico http://crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/12178/why-should-i-use-authenticated-encryption-instead-of-just-encryption
- Security.SE http://cdn.sstatic.net/security/img/favicon.ico How to securely hash passwords
Member for 6 years, 3 months
24 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 at 15:53
Top network posts
- 23 Why should I use Authenticated Encryption instead of just encryption?
- 20 Simply put, what does “perfect secrecy” mean?
- 17 Is there a way to generate sound one-time pads out of public information?
- 11 Why are the initial states of hashes functions (like SHA-1) often non-zero?
- 10 What is the difference between a 'cipher' and a 'mode of operation'?
- 10 Is there a proof for showing any cryptogram is crackable?
- 9 AES mixcolumn stage
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
15 How to deal with conspirateurs? Mar 27 '14
10 How long can a site like Crypto.SE be in beta? Dec 24 '13
8 Why do we remove “Thanks in advance” from questions? Nov 11 '13
8 Tag purpose: hash-collision Feb 12 '14
5 Coursera removal request Jan 9 '14
4 Is it OK to ask people to support projects? Jan 22 '14
3 Should one delete or fix one's own dumb questions? Mar 31 '14