Academic researcher in security @ Newcastle University.
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Member for 7 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 27 '19 at 14:21
Top network posts
- 35 Is it possible for a cryptographic algorithm to limit the number of times a package/ciphertext can be decrypted?
- 7 How is ZKPP better than signing nonces?
- 7 Why only non-prime order fields have small subgroup attacks?
- 7 How can I hash an input into an arbitrary domain point?
- 6 Two salts, One password
- 6 Why can't decrypt with OpenSSL if salt changed (for CBC and ECB)
- 5 Extractability for Simulator in Malicious Model
- View more network posts →