Rob is a builder of treehouses, hiker, proud father, and in his spare 50-60 hours a week, a Mac and iPhone developer. He's coauthor of iOS 6 Programming Pushing the Limits. Cocoaphony is where he pontificates on various issues fascinating to Cocoa developers, and occasionally other topics of technical interest. You can find more information about him on LinkedIn. Now and then he tweets at @cocoaphony.
He is available for freelance consulting. Contact: email@example.com
- Stack Overflow 229.2k 229.2k 3232 gold badges350350 silver badges478478 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 704 704 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cryptography 584 584 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 441 441 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Information Security 286 286 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 428 Swift: Test class type in switch statement
- 203 Is it possible to install iOS 6 SDK on Xcode 5?
- 190 What is the most robust way to force a UIView to redraw?
- 190 How to convert NSArray to NSData?
- 154 Swift: guard let vs if let
- 142 Protocol func returning Self
- 141 When should I initialize a view controller using initWithNibName?
- View more network posts →