Web developer, specialising in server-side code using open-source solutions such as LAMP and Ruby/Rack. Also keen hobby programmer for graphics, gaming (RPGs), and machine learning puzzles on kaggle.
I have some published Ruby gems: https://rubygems.org/profiles/slobo777
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 27 '15 at 18:22
- Stack Overflow 24k 24k 55 gold badges6363 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Data Science 22.6k 22.6k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 13.8k 13.8k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 12.6k 12.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.4k 4.4k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 143 What is the "dying ReLU" problem in neural networks?
- 122 Asked to complete interview exercise, but ignoring GitHub work demoing expertise?
- 86 Why is it best to store a telephone number as a string vs. integer?
- 79 D&D 5e and "Theatre of the Mind" in combat
- 69 Cross-entropy loss explanation
- 65 Rubocop 25 line block size and RSpec tests
- 63 Are Support Vector Machines still considered "state of the art" in their niche?
- View more network posts →