- Cryptography 11.3k 11.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 546 546 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Information Security 515 515 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Puzzling 394 394 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 SHA512 faster than SHA256?
- 33 What advantages does Keccak/SHA-3 have over BLAKE2?
- 27 Salesman's claim for mechanical keypad lock - 5 buttons and 545 combinations!
- 23 How does a blind passenger not die, if driver becomes unconscious
- 22 What should be done with the carbon when using magic to get oxygen from carbon dioxide?
- 22 Why initialize SHA1 with specific buffer?
- 21 Should you change salt when changing password?
- View more network posts →