Community Product & Operations Manager for College Confidential.
On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
- Meta Stack Exchange 67k 67k 3030 gold badges212212 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics♦ 26.6k 26.6k 3434 gold badges125125 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 1111 gold badges8989 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Christianity 9.4k 9.4k 4141 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Philosophy 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 563 Change in roles for Jon Ericson (leaving SE)
- 282 Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 228 How to check if a directory exists in a Bash shell script?
- 178 A proposed philosophy of question migration
- 174 The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 172 Asking days badges
- 147 What privilege should 30k users get?
- View more network posts →