My name is Varun. I read The Code Book, a book on the history of cryptography and cryptanalysis. I also know how to code, and am currently working on a Java project that simulates the encryption and decryption of substitution ciphers. I also have done research on SQL Injection as part of a cybersecurity project.
- Chess 1k 1k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 750 750 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 479 479 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 295 295 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Writing 203 203 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Why aren't there any women super Grandmasters (GMs)?
- 19 Are "concur" and "agree" exact synonyms?
- 14 Is the "global" in "global pandemic" redundant?
- 14 Is it good practice to speed up and slow down where not written in a song?
- 10 What are the letters and numbers next to an opening's name on online services?
- 10 How can I add more depth to my poem?
- 9 Why is the FIDE name in French?
- View more network posts →