- Information Security 42.3k 42.3k 1616 gold badges128128 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 382 What explains the current shift from glossy UIs to matte UIs?
- 326 What's the rationale behind Ctrl-Alt-Del for login
- 204 What is the difference between https://google.com and https://encrypted.google.com?
- 105 Why am I allowed to access protected Windows files when I boot Ubuntu from USB?
- 104 Is it dangerous to post my MAC address publicly?
- 88 Prevent my site from being copied
- 87 "Late Answers" and "First Posts" encouraging unnecessary actions
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.