- communication and computer security for a mix of organizations.
- on applied cryptography and computer security problems at Galois. This was anything from memory safe EDSLs, to protocol analysis, SMC, homomorphic encryption, or section of cryptographic primitives.
- improving the state of software development to bring static analysis to the masses at Muse Dev
- same thing, now at Sonatype
See also: https://tommd.github.io
Top network posts
- 828 Speed comparison with Project Euler: C vs Python vs Erlang vs Haskell
- 146 Haskell export current module with additional imported module
- 62 In Haskell, how do you trim whitespace from the beginning and end of a string?
- 62 Does Haskell support object oriented programming
- 50 How to get Haskell QuickCheck 2.4 to increase # tests?
- 50 Operating on a return from a Maybe that contains "Just"
- 50 Python faster than compiled Haskell?
- View more network posts →