Thomas M. DuBuisson
I work on applied cryptography and computer security problems as Muse.Dev . This means anything from memory safe EDSLs, to protocol analysis, or section of cryptographic primitives.
See also: https://tommd.github.io
Top network posts
- 810 Speed comparison with Project Euler: C vs Python vs Erlang vs Haskell
- 143 Haskell export current module with additional imported module
- 59 Does Haskell support object oriented programming
- 59 In Haskell, how do you trim whitespace from the beginning and end of a string?
- 50 Operating on a return from a Maybe that contains "Just"
- 50 Python faster than compiled Haskell?
- 49 How to get Haskell QuickCheck 2.4 to increase # tests?
- View more network posts →