Pain in the neck. Authentication and stuff at Microsoft.
- Information Security 14.9k 14.9k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 372 372 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 277 277 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cryptography 216 216 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 227 Explain "claims-based authentication" to a 5-year-old
- 66 What is the difference between an X.509 "client certificate" and a normal SSL certificate?
- 36 XSS cookie stealing without redirecting to another page
- 34 Why does Windows not always force me to confirm my password when changing it?
- 32 Role Based Authorization vs. Claim Based Authorization
- 30 Why is it difficult to catch "Anonymous" or "Lulzsec" (groups)?
- 21 Is my JWT refresh plan secure?
- View more network posts →