Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cryptography 872 872 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 774 774 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 753 753 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 725 725 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 463 463 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 How to pin either a Shortcut or a Batch file to the new Windows 7, 8 and 10 Taskbar and start menu?
- 27 Why use PLC instead of microcontroller?
- 21 Sleeping in a batch file
- 16 Are wind farms profitable without subsidies?
- 13 Can one claim that AES has perfect secrecy for a key size and message size of 128 bits?
- 12 Cheapest and tiniest acoustic isolation for smartphone?
- 10 Using a weak password on a truecrypt volume
- View more network posts →