I completed a 4 year MCompSci at Oxford in 2016. Since then I've been working as a software developer at a small biometric security company. I try to develop my understanding of both low level implementation details and high level conceptual constraints and opportunities.
Beyond tech, I enjoy casual debate, science, philosophy and theology.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '19 at 22:33
- Code Review 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cryptography 889 889 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 492 492 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 140 A* pathfinding algorithm too slow
- 54 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 46 Does a buffer overflow vulnerability always mean a code execution vulnerability?
- 32 Security BY obscurity is horrible. Is security AND obscurity good?
- 30 Is using haveibeenpwned to validate password strength rational?
- 26 Check which numbers satisfy the condition [A*B*C = A! + B! + C!]
- View more network posts →