Top network posts
- 148 Isn't a semicolon (';') needed after a function declaration in C++?
- 71 Is there a GCC option to warn about writing `this-field` instead of `this->field`?
- 59 Why has std::reduce been added in C++17?
- 47 How to ensure that a method is executed only once for the lifetime of that object?
- 21 What does the C++ compiler do to ensure that different but adjacent memory locations are safe to be used on different threads?
- 17 Acquire/release semantics with 4 threads
- 13 Are conditional expressions in C++ always of bool type?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.