I answer to learn new things, only that.
If we disagree on something, don't take it personally, I promise I won't (I should be reminded if I appear to be though, a human forgets their principles much of the time).
Don't downvote a post without first inquiring about the inconsistencies (you are an utter dick if you do, and if you don't have the time to wait for OP's responses, just don't intervene in their post).
Juneau, AK, United States
Member for 1 year, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 13 '18 at 23:49
Top network posts
- 23 Meaning of "couple o' pins" in this poem by Tolkien
- 14 Using `console.log` inside of a Worker in Chrome prints the same message twice
- 8 What is a JSON-safe object?
- 6 How do i use Math.max with an array of objects?
- 5 What is happening in this loose equality comparison of 2 empty arrays
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 14 '18