Lecturer in English
I am an American. I have taught every level of English from kindergarten to graduate school. My research is about English syntax, the history of the English language, and second-language acquisition.
These days, I teach grammar and writing.
Udon Thani, Thailand
Member for 3 years, 4 months
22 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 at 12:19
Top network posts
- 17 How were one-time pads and keys historically generated?
- 7 Which of these sentences with the adverb "ever" are correct?
- 6 Most secure but feasible encryption running on WWII technology
- 6 What was the BassOmatic cipher, and what made it so weak?
- 5 In cryptography, what is "fractionation"?
- 5 Can we use numbers as a pad in the Vernam cipher - why or why not?
- 5 Does the Richard Sorge cipher still provide good security?
- View more network posts →