I'm an engineer by formation, with experience in applied cryptography, in particular in Smart Card systems. My current professional work is in contactless payment of public transport.
Feel free to edit my answers to fix obvious errors, or improve them on expression (I'm not a native English speaker).
Member for 7 years, 10 months
78 profile views
Last seen May 26 at 8:54
- Cryptography 83.1k 83.1k 77 gold badges184184 silver badges359359 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 700 700 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 658 658 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 644 644 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 How big an RSA key is considered secure today?
- 115 If WhatsApp cannot read our message, how can the media forwarding happen in an instant?
- 106 Did Buzz Aldrin take communion of bread and wine on his first landing on the moon?
- 57 Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 49 Can you use memory errors as a source of randomness for cryptography?
- 49 Is it bad to expose the public key?
- 49 Impacts of not using RSA exponent of 65537
- View more network posts →