I'm an engineer by formation, with experience in applied cryptography, in particular in Smart Card systems. My current professional work is in contactless payment of public transport.
Feel free to edit my answers to fix obvious errors, or improve them on expression (I'm not a native English speaker).
Top Network Posts
- 112If WhatsApp cannot read our message, how can the media forwarding happen in an instant?
- 106Did Buzz Aldrin take communion of bread and wine on his first landing on the moon?
- 106How big an RSA key is considered secure today?
- 55Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 48How was the special DES key 0E329232EA6D0D73 found?
- 46Can you use memory errors as a source of randomness for cryptography?
- 45Is it bad to expose the public key?
- View more network posts →