I'm an engineer by formation, with experience in applied cryptography, in particular in Smart Card systems. My current professional work is in contactless payment of public transport.
Feel free to edit my answers to fix obvious errors, or improve them on expression (I'm not a native English speaker).
Member for 7 years, 3 months
68 profile views
Last seen 19 mins ago
Top Network Posts
- 113 If WhatsApp cannot read our message, how can the media forwarding happen in an instant?
- 112 How big an RSA key is considered secure today?
- 106 Did Buzz Aldrin take communion of bread and wine on his first landing on the moon?
- 56 Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 48 Is it bad to expose the public key?
- 48 Can you use memory errors as a source of randomness for cryptography?
- 48 How was the special DES key 0E329232EA6D0D73 found?
- View more network posts →