I'm an engineer by formation, with experience in applied cryptography, in particular in Smart Card systems. My current professional activity is in payment of Smart City services (e.g. public transport) with contactless Smart Cards and mobile devices.
Feel free to edit my answers to fix obvious errors, or improve them on expression (I'm not a native English speaker).
Member for 8 years, 7 months
83 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 12:34
- Cryptography 98.4k 98.4k 99 gold badges206206 silver badges415415 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 994 994 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 835 835 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 How big an RSA key is considered secure today?
- 120 If WhatsApp cannot read our message, how can the media forwarding happen in an instant?
- 105 Did Buzz Aldrin take communion of bread and wine on his first landing on the moon?
- 59 Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 54 Impacts of not using RSA exponent of 65537
- 54 Architectures to access Smart Card from a generic browser? Or: How to bridge the gap from browser to PC/SC stack?
- 50 Is it bad to expose the public key?
- View more network posts →