I am no one; there is nothing to know about me.
I can be reached at
Member for 1 year, 7 months
25 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Information Security 44.6k 44.6k 1818 gold badges146146 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Cryptography 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Parenting 670 670 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 253 Search for military installed backdoors on laptop
- 222 What does it mean to "burn a zero-day"?
- 219 Why is Math.random() not designed to be cryptographically secure?
- 206 Is momentary physical access dangerous?
- 176 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- 163 Wiping an SSD with Parted Magic seemed too quick
- 159 Why would an attacker ever want to sit on a zero-day exploit?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
11 Should we allow crypto-specific tool related questions? Nov 11 '18
4 Flagging conspiratorial rants Mar 22 '18
2 Declined flags on questions which later get closed May 11 '18