- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.7k 1.7k 1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 423 423 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 365 365 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 320 320 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 Why do I need to use the Rfc2898DeriveBytes class (in .NET) instead of directly using the password as a key or IV?
- 53 How much faster is it to use inline/base64 images for a web site than just linking to the hard file?
- 32 How to future-proof a long cable run
- 31 In C++, can you manually set the failbit of a stream? How?
- 24 With sufficient randomness, is XOR an acceptable mechanism for encrypting?
- 23 Representing 128-bit numbers in C++
- 23 How can I add my picture to my public key using GnuPG?
- View more network posts →