- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 413 413 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 346 346 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 320 320 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 Why do I need to use the Rfc2898DeriveBytes class (in .NET) instead of directly using the password as a key or IV?
- 46 How much faster is it to use inline/base64 images for a web site than just linking to the hard file?
- 31 How to future-proof a long cable run
- 29 In C++, can you manually set the failbit of a stream? How?
- 24 With sufficient randomness, is XOR an acceptable mechanism for encrypting?
- 21 How can I add my picture to my public key using GnuPG?
- 21 Known methods for constant time (table-free) AES implementation using 'standard' operations?
- View more network posts →