- The Workplace 28.1k 28.1k 1919 gold badges8888 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge33 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 766 766 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 313 As a developer; Not getting time to test, receiving extreme deadlines and not being listened to by the manager
- 203 How should I respond to a colleague who refuses to email me task requests?
- 187 How to respond to hiring manager unexpectedly acting dismissive
- 182 How can a company recover after a Glassdoor debacle?
- 137 Invited to staff photoshoot, but I'm resigning soon
- 121 How do I get a coworker to do something that they don’t want to do, as they disrespect me?
- 115 How should I respond as a developer if manual testing is assigned to me?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
11 How to deal with conspirateurs? Mar 27 '14
5 What to do with the Snowden questions? Jul 8 '13
5 How do we handle sourcecode requests? Apr 13 '14
5 What to do with raw dump of homework? Nov 5 '14
3 Is it OK to ask people to support projects? Jan 19 '14
2 Should we fix the format of closed questions? Feb 5 '14
2 New Site Design! Dec 22 '15
2 Why do we remove “Thanks in advance” from questions? Nov 20 '13