Top Network Posts
- 119In end-to-end encryption, doesn't the server need to be trusted?
- 48Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 36Does "Shattered" actually show SHA-1-signed certificates are "unsafe"?
- 23Could we break MD5 entirely in the future?
- 22Are there any (asymmetric) cryptographic primitives not relying on arithmetic over prime fields and/or finite fields?
- 18How effective is quantum computing against elliptic curve cryptography?
- 17Is RC4 secure with a single-use 32-byte random key prefix and 3072 prefix bytes discarded?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
2 Should we rethink our position related to questions about cryptographic software and libraries? Dec 10 '17