Top Network Posts
- 123 In end-to-end encryption, doesn't the server need to be trusted?
- 48 Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 37 Does "Shattered" actually show SHA-1-signed certificates are "unsafe"?
- 23 Could we break MD5 entirely in the future?
- 22 Are there any (asymmetric) cryptographic primitives not relying on arithmetic over prime fields and/or finite fields?
- 19 How effective is quantum computing against elliptic curve cryptography?
- 17 Is RC4 secure with a single-use 32-byte random key prefix and 3072 prefix bytes discarded?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
6 2018 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Feb 5 '18
1 2018 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Jan 22 '18