Top network posts
- 123 In end-to-end encryption, doesn't the server need to be trusted?
- 48 Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 45 How is the Swiss post e-voting system supposed to work, and how was it wrong?
- 41 Does "Shattered" actually show SHA-1-signed certificates are "unsafe"?
- 30 Can we assume that a hash function with high collision resistance also means a highly uniform distribution?
- 26 Is there really no use for MD5 anymore?
- 26 Could we break MD5 entirely in the future?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 2018 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Feb 5 '18