Top network posts
- 126 In end-to-end encryption, doesn't the server need to be trusted?
- 68 Soft question: Examples where lack of mathematical rigour cause security breaches?
- 48 Is the software that uses PGP broken, or is it PGP itself?
- 46 How is the Swiss post e-voting system supposed to work, and how was it wrong?
- 42 Does "Shattered" actually show SHA-1-signed certificates are "unsafe"?
- 33 Can we assume that a hash function with high collision resistance also means a highly uniform distribution?
- 28 Is there really no use for MD5 anymore?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 2018 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Feb 5 '18