Interested in theoretical math, physics, cryptography and general security.
I will always stand for security and freedom for everybody.
CH, DE, EN, FR, NO
Member for 2 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
Top network posts
- 24 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 17 Are encryption algorithms with fixed-point free permutations inherently flawed?
- 16 Differences between industrial and military cryptography
- 15 Possibility of faking someone's public key
- 14 What happens for factoring algorithms if P=NP?
- 12 Can neural cryptanalysis be applied to AES?
- 12 How is the Swiss post e-voting system supposed to work, and how was it wrong?
- View more network posts →