Interested in theoretical math, physics, cryptography and general security.
Currently mostly active on CryptoSE.
I will always stand for security and freedom for everybody.
CH, DE, EN, FR, NO, IT
Member for 4 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Cryptography 6.2k 6.2k 77 gold badges1818 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Information Security 713 713 33 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 229 229 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 119 119 44 bronze badges
- Physics 115 115 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Can I say "I have encrypted something" if I hash something?
- 28 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 21 For a hashing function like MD5, how similar can two plaintext strings be and still generate the same hash?
- 19 Can neural cryptanalysis be applied to AES?
- 19 Are encryption algorithms with fixed-point free permutations inherently flawed?
- 18 Crypto AG (Switzerland) - Which algorithms were used and how did the backdoors work?
- 17 How is the Swiss post e-voting system supposed to work, and how was it wrong?
- View more network posts →