Interested in theoretical math, physics, cryptography and general security.
I will always stand for security and freedom for everybody.
CH, DE, EN, FR, NO
Member for 2 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen 22 hours ago
- Cryptography 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Information Security 550 550 11 gold badge33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 145 145 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 110 110 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 109 109 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Can I say "I have encrypted something" if I hash something?
- 25 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 18 Are encryption algorithms with fixed-point free permutations inherently flawed?
- 15 Differences between industrial and military cryptography
- 15 What happens for factoring algorithms if P=NP?
- 15 How is the Swiss post e-voting system supposed to work, and how was it wrong?
- View more network posts →