Interested in theoretical math, physics, cryptography and general security.
Currently mostly active on CryptoSE.
I will always stand for security and freedom for everybody.
CH, DE, EN, FR, NO, IT
Member for 3 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen 13 hours ago
- Cryptography 6k 6k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Information Security 705 705 22 gold badges77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 229 229 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 119 119 44 bronze badges
- Physics 115 115 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Can I say "I have encrypted something" if I hash something?
- 28 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 22 For a hashing function like MD5, how similar can two plaintext strings be and still generate the same hash?
- 19 Are encryption algorithms with fixed-point free permutations inherently flawed?
- 16 How is the Swiss post e-voting system supposed to work, and how was it wrong?
- 16 Possibility of faking someone's public key
- 15 Can neural cryptanalysis be applied to AES?
- View more network posts →