Interested in theoretical math, physics, cryptography and general security.
I will always stand for security and freedom for everybody.
CH, DE, EN, FR, NO
Member for 2 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Cryptography 4k 4k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Information Security 539 539 11 gold badge22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 143 143 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 110 110 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 109 109 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 17 Are encryption algorithms with fixed-point free permutations inherently flawed?
- 15 Differences between industrial and military cryptography
- 15 Possibility of faking someone's public key
- 14 What happens for factoring algorithms if P=NP?
- 12 Can neural cryptanalysis be applied to AES?
- View more network posts →