We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948
If you poured your heart out in a great answer, only to have the answer get deleted, you may not have appreciated the fact that you weren't even notified. Please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/290302/162948
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '15 at 15:52
- Stack Overflow 80.4k 80.4k 2828 gold badges171171 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 31.6k 31.6k 1616 gold badges6969 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Super User 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1364 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 1004 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 843 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 834 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 459 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 419 How to tell git which private key to use?
- 397 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- View more network posts →