We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948
If you poured your heart out in a great answer, only to have the answer get deleted, you may not have appreciated the fact that you weren't even notified. Please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/290302/162948
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '15 at 15:52
- Stack Overflow 74.5k 74.5k 2626 gold badges163163 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 30.3k 30.3k 1616 gold badges6767 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Super User 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2k 2k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1186 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 852 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 828 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 799 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 421 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 392 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- 376 How to tell git which private key to use?
- View more network posts →