I'm a consultant at Microsoft specializing in application security, architecture, and development.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '20 at 3:48
- Information Security 35.1k 35.1k 2626 gold badges110110 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits♦ 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 530 530 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 479 479 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cryptography 387 387 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 225 Why can't the FBI read the key embedded in the iPhone's secure chip/ROM directly from hardware (silicon)?
- 90 Why would I choose SHA-256 over SHA-512 for a SSL/TLS certificate?
- 90 Is there a field length that is too short to allow harmful SQL injection?
- 86 Do bad passwords produce bad salted hashes?
- 67 How should high net worth individuals secure their financial accounts?
- 66 Windows language pack update with a gibberish name
- 58 What is different about being targeted by a professional attacker?
- View more network posts →