I'm a software developer and auditor, working for a company specialized in information security. I earn my living by developing software for security professionals and by doing security audits.
You can call me "he", "she", "it" or whatever, I don't mind and it doesn't matter for me online. In case of doubt, use "whatever" as the pronoun. Please just avoid using "they" because I only have one mind.
- Information Security 8.4k 8.4k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Cryptography 771 771 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 430 430 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 133 133 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Expert quote on entropy for uncrackable password
- 119 Can "Accept cookie" button in a website be malicious?
- 39 Does password expiry provide any benefit at all (when using randomly generated passwords)?
- 38 Are 7-Zip password-protected split archives safe against hackers when they are password-protected a couple of times?
- 38 Protecting a private key by spreading it over multiple places
- 36 What is the equivalent in English of the French "pipotron", which refers to meaningless filler content that looks like it was written by a bot?
- 32 Is there any solution beside TLS for data-in-transit protection?
- View more network posts →