I'm a software developer and auditor, working for a company specialized in information security. I earn my living by developing software for security professionals and by doing security audits.
You can call me "he" or "she" or whatever, I don't mind and it doesn't matter online. I case of doubt, use "he".
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 8:13
Top network posts
- 119 Expert quote on entropy for uncrackable password
- 119 Can "Accept cookie" button in a website be malicious?
- 38 Protecting a private key by spreading it over multiple places
- 37 Are 7-Zip password-protected split archives safe against hackers when they are password-protected a couple of times?
- 37 Does password expiry provide any benefit at all (when using randomly generated passwords)?
- 25 Why do people hide their license plates in the EU?
- 16 How secure is iterative password enhancement?
- View more network posts →