- Information Security 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 836 836 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 760 760 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 Why do castle gates in GoT open inwards?
- 69 Is image blurring an unsafe method to obfuscate information in images?
- 38 Why do password creation/login screens hide the typed password?
- 26 How can I reach chrome://plugins in Chrome 57 (or newer)?
- 23 Why does Chrome send four browsers in the user-agent header?
- 19 What do you call the two groove settings in a stapler?
- 19 Voice Biometrics for financial authentication
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 24 '16