- Stack Overflow 14.9k 14.9k 99 gold badges4646 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Information Security 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Christianity 161 161 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 149 149 55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 143 143 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 How do inline variables work?
- 93 How does guaranteed copy elision work?
- 93 std::ignore with structured bindings?
- 61 GCC can't differentiate between operator++() and operator++(int)
- 40 Is specialization of std::to_string for custom types allowed by the C++ standard?
- 39 Why do shared_ptr deleters have to be CopyConstructible?
- 37 What is the order of destruction of function arguments?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 7 '20