Postdoctoral researcher at Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Germany. My research interests include zero-knowledge proofs, multiparty computation, and indistinguishability obfuscation.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
13 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 at 21:03
Top network posts
- 32 Is a hash a zero-knowledge proof?
- 31 Are cryptographic hash functions quantum secure?
- 17 What is a (smooth) projective hash function?
- 17 Boolean Circuits vs Arithmetic Circuits
- 14 Are there any (asymmetric) cryptographic primitives not relying on arithmetic over prime fields and/or finite fields?
- 14 Can we prove possession of an AES-256 key without showing it?
- 14 Is RSA provably secure in the sense of Douglas Stinson's ``provable security''?
- View more network posts →