Postdoctoral researcher at Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Germany. My research interests include zero-knowledge proofs, multiparty computation, and indistinguishability obfuscation.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 at 18:34
Top network posts
- 33 Is a hash a zero-knowledge proof?
- 32 Are cryptographic hash functions quantum secure?
- 23 Boolean Circuits vs Arithmetic Circuits
- 17 What is a (smooth) projective hash function?
- 14 Are there any (asymmetric) cryptographic primitives not relying on arithmetic over prime fields and/or finite fields?
- 14 Can we prove possession of an AES-256 key without showing it?
- 14 Is RSA provably secure in the sense of Douglas Stinson's ``provable security''?
- View more network posts →