A student who loves programming and anything technical, really.
Programming languages I know kinda good:
- x86-64 (FASM)
- PHP (:/)
- Kotlin, Rust (a bit)
I plan on learning many more :)
I like low-level stuff and security.
I'm mostly here to vote but I have some crappy and less crappy posts as well.
Top network posts
- 15 Console App Mouse-Click X Y Coordinate Detection/Comparison
- 11 What is the difference between std::ranges::begin and std::begin?
- 10 Why do std::ranges algorithms lack parallel overloads (taking an execution policy parameter)?
- 8 Why does std::span lack cbegin and cend methods?
- 7 Quality of Visual Studio Community code analysis with SAL annotations
- 6 Fullscreen Vista's Command Prompt, or Replacement
- 6 How to declare array elements volatile in Java?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.