I've firstly graduated in mathematics and later in information security. I'm working on crypto designs, attacks and countermeasures for different customers, both in hardware (mostly smartcards, and more recently IoT) and in software (mostly in Go, C and Python).
For fun, I like to do CTF games.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '19 at 22:37
Top network posts
- 51 Is Triple DES still considered safe to use?
- 24 Why would anyone choose 3DES over AES in software?
- 19 The position of a ladder leaning against a wall and touching a box under it
- 16 Can deterministic ECDSA be protected against fault attacks?
- 15 Constructing Garbled Circuits
- 15 Why is padding used in CBC mode?
- 14 Is SHA 2 suitable for key derivation?
- View more network posts →