I've firstly graduated in mathematics and later in information security. I'm working on crypto designs, attacks and countermeasures for different customers, both in hardware (mostly smartcards, and more recently IoT) and in software (mostly in Go, C and Python).
For fun, I like to do CTF games.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '20 at 12:45
Top network posts
- 54 Is Triple DES still considered safe to use?
- 25 Why would anyone choose 3DES over AES in software?
- 24 The position of a ladder leaning against a wall and touching a box under it
- 18 Why is padding used in CBC mode?
- 17 Constructing Garbled Circuits
- 17 Is 128-bit security still considered strong in 2020, within the context of both ECC Asym & Sym ciphers
- 16 Can deterministic ECDSA be protected against fault attacks?
- View more network posts →