I've firstly graduated in mathematics and later in information security. I'm working on crypto designs, attacks and countermeasures for different customers, both in hardware (mostly smartcards, and more recently IoT) and in software (mostly in Go, C and Python).
For fun, I like to do CTF games.
Top Network Posts
- 43 Is Triple DES still considered safe to use?
- 22 Why would anyone choose 3DES over AES in software?
- 18 The position of a ladder leaning against a wall and touching a box under it
- 15 Constructing Garbled Circuits
- 15 Can deterministic ECDSA be protected against fault attacks?
- 12 Is SHA 2 suitable for key derivation?
- 8 Why is padding used in CBC mode?
- View more network posts →