I've firstly graduated in mathematics and later in information security. I'm working on crypto designs, attacks and countermeasures for different customers, both in hardware (mostly smartcards, and more recently IoT) and in software (mostly in Go, C and Python).
For fun, I like to do CTF games.
Top Network Posts
- 42Is Triple DES still considered safe to use?
- 22Why would anyone choose 3DES over AES in software?
- 18The position of a ladder leaning against a wall and touching a box under it
- 15Can deterministic ECDSA be protected against fault attacks?
- 13Constructing Garbled Circuits
- 12Is SHA 2 suitable for key derivation?
- 7How can one create a polyglot PDF?
- View more network posts →