I am a(n):
- amateur cryptographer
- aspiring (independent) math student
I am interested in finding people to talk to about programming and cryptography in general. Feel free to add me on keybase. You can find my email there, if you would like to talk to me. Or you can always ping me in the side-channel.
If you like algorithm design, then consider checking out my crypto package on github. I have tools for analyzing ciphers, hashes, and psuedorandom permutations, as well as novel designs for symmetric ciphers, PRPs, and public key cryptosystems.
If you want even more information, check out my github.io site
Top Network Posts
- 104How come Public key cryptography wasn't discovered earlier?
- 99Why is writing your own encryption discouraged?
- 30Interesting implementation practices in popular crypto library
- 27What are recommended, general strategies to start block-cipher design and/or analysis?
- 26How is encryption broken today?
- 24Does keyless encryption exist?
- 23What exactly is a "garbled circuit"?
- View more network posts →