PhD Student in Cryptography and Formal Methods (Coq, B, Assembly) at Radboud University.
Note: I don't speak a word of Dutch...
gpg: A5B8 21DE 5C56 D288 9823 8F9F FC0E EBB8 ABD0 A8E6
Member for 3 years, 8 months
23 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 at 10:16
Top network posts
- 78 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 76 Timing attack and good coding practices
- 34 Formal verification in cryptography
- 34 Examples of modern, widely used ciphers that suddenly fell?
- 28 How to publish a cipher (concept)?
- 26 Is the Caesar cipher really a cipher?
- 25 Gimli, make it even shorter?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
9 Mathematicians being elitist? Apr 6 '16
7 How about a close-vote option for game challenges? Mar 22 '17
3 Community Promotion Ads - 2016 Jan 23 '17