PhD Student in Cryptography and Formal Methods (Coq, B, Assembly) at Radboud University.
Note: I don't speak a word of Dutch...
gpg: A5B8 21DE 5C56 D288 9823 8F9F FC0E EBB8 ABD0 A8E6
Member for 5 years, 3 months
28 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '20 at 21:09
Top network posts
- 81 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 79 Timing attack and good coding practices
- 37 Formal verification in cryptography
- 34 Examples of modern, widely used ciphers that suddenly fell?
- 28 How to publish a cipher (concept)?
- 25 Gimli, make it even shorter?
- 25 Is the Caesar cipher really a cipher?
- View more network posts →