Cryptographer, programmer in several languages (C, Java, several assemblies, Pascal, Forth...). I also have a life.
Quebec City, Canada
Member for 8 years, 4 months
72 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 at 20:45
- Information Security 295.9k 295.9k 5252 gold badges707707 silver badges905905 bronze badges
- Cryptography 75.5k 75.5k 1313 gold badges200200 silver badges283283 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 64.7k 64.7k 1212 gold badges131131 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- History 4.6k 4.6k 2525 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1083 How to securely hash passwords?
- 643 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 608 Do any security experts recommend bcrypt for password storage?
- 566 CRIME - How to beat the BEAST successor?
- 534 What's the difference between SSL, TLS, and HTTPS?
- 514 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 466 Are passwords stored in memory safe?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
13 Should we still use [SSL] as tag instead of [TLS]? Jun 20 '15
6 Ownership of content in questions/answers? Jul 14 '11
3 Asking question for which I know the answer Sep 15 '11
3 What should I do when I see an incorrect answer? Sep 27 '11
3 The big tag naming discussion Jul 15 '11
3 The big tag naming discussion Aug 10 '11