I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '18 at 11:39
- Worldbuilding 11.8k 11.8k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.8k 6.8k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 282 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 114 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 72 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 68 Stealth in Space: How realistic is it?
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- View more network posts →