Top network posts
- 46 What's the truth about this "absolutely unbreakable" cipher?
- 42 Should we MAC-then-encrypt or encrypt-then-MAC?
- 34 Should I use RSA encryption since RSA is said to be broken by NSA?
- 30 Is 128-bit security still considered strong in 2020, within the context of both ECC Asym & Sym ciphers
- 26 Why is it not possible to increase the size of RSA keys indefinitely?
- 24 The GCD strikes back to RSA in 2019 - Good randomness is the only solution?
- 22 (updated) Utilizing a non-computable function to create a one-way function
- View more network posts →