I develop primarily in C and Java, with interests in network programming, encryption, network security, and multicast.
I am the author of UFTP, an encrypted multicast file transfer application.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '15 at 13:37
Top network posts
- 153 Why have i++; i--; right after each other?
- 141 This C function should always return false, but it doesn’t
- 121 Is it safe to rename argc and argv in main function?
- 107 Can I assume the size of long int is always 4 bytes?
- 91 Can argc be zero on a POSIX system?
- 69 Does the C standard permit assigning an arbitrary value to a pointer and incrementing it?
- 69 Strange behavior of argv when passing string containing "!!!!"
- View more network posts →