You will sometimes find me at question about "easier" theoretical stuff and mostly you'll see me concerned with protocols, password-hashing, classical primitives, usage of crypto and other such stuff.
And yes: "stuff" is a fully valid technical term to describe various things
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our
god mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Top Network Posts
- 163What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 85What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 66How do large companies protect their source code?
- 51Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- 47Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 40Fibonacci reversed!
- 32Dropbox Password security
- View more network posts →