You will sometimes find me at questions about theoretical stuff, at password-hashing, classical primitives, protocols and usage of cryptography.
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our ex-mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my (answering) comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Member for 5 years, 4 months
148 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Cryptography♦ 39.7k 39.7k 66 gold badges7575 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Information Security 8.6k 8.6k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 578 578 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 97 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 80 How do large companies protect their source code?
- 74 What's the purpose of DH Parameters?
- 62 Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 51 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- 45 Easy explanation of "IND-" security notions?
- View more network posts →