You will sometimes find me at questions about theoretical stuff, at password-hashing, classical primitives, protocols and usage of cryptography.
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our ex-mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my (answering) comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Member for 4 years, 7 months
125 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Cryptography♦ 35.9k 35.9k 66 gold badges6464 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.4k 7.4k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 568 568 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 94 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 72 How do large companies protect their source code?
- 57 What's the purpose of DH Parameters?
- 55 Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 51 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- 42 Fibonacci reversed!
- View more network posts →