You will sometimes find me at questions about theoretical stuff, at password-hashing, classical primitives, protocols and usage of cryptography.
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our ex-mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my (answering) comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Member for 4 years, 4 months
122 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Cryptography♦ 31k 31k 66 gold badges6464 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1k 1k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 333 333 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 93 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 71 How do large companies protect their source code?
- 52 Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 51 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- 51 What's the purpose of DH Parameters?
- 41 Fibonacci reversed!
- View more network posts →