You will sometimes find me at questions about theoretical stuff, at password-hashing, classical primitives, protocols and usage of cryptography.
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our ex-mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my (answering) comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Member for 6 years, 1 month
177 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Cryptography♦ 42.7k 42.7k 66 gold badges8484 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.1k 9.1k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 588 588 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 98 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 83 What's the purpose of DH Parameters?
- 81 How do large companies protect their source code?
- 66 Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 60 Is Signal still more secure than WhatsApp?
- 51 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- View more network posts →