You will sometimes find me at questions about theoretical stuff, at password-hashing, classical primitives, protocols and usage of cryptography.
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our ex-mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my (answering) comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Member for 5 years, 8 months
158 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 at 10:29
- Cryptography♦ 40.9k 40.9k 66 gold badges7777 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Information Security 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 578 578 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 98 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 81 How do large companies protect their source code?
- 79 What's the purpose of DH Parameters?
- 62 Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 51 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- 48 Is Signal still more secure than WhatsApp?
- View more network posts →