My interest is making entropy sources using simple and commonly available components like webcams and Zener diodes. These can then be the foundations of your own true random number generators (TRNGs) you can rely on to not have been compromised by governments or their agencies.
Or things like this Photonic Instrument, which produces entropy at over 200kb/s:-
Visit http://www.reallyreallyrandom.com to see it running on-line.
Top Network Posts
- 69 What am I photographing INSIDE my camera?
- 61 Why do we not combine random number generators?
- 39 What is electrical insulation tape officially for?
- 35 Why does a commercial PCB need this much rework?
- 28 Differences between industrial and military cryptography
- 26 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 24 Is von Neumann's randomness in sin quote no longer applicable?
- View more network posts →