My interest is in designing Open Entropy sources that can be used to circumvent the true random number generators’ great dilemma:-
By using commonly available components like Zener diodes and cameras. These can then be the foundations of your own TRNGs, which you can rely on to not have been compromised by governments/agencies/bad design.
Devices such as:-
Some of which are permanently on-line here.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
73 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Cryptography 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Photography 961 961 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Engineering 844 844 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 What am I photographing INSIDE my camera?
- 60 Why do we not combine random number generators?
- 41 What is electrical insulation tape officially for?
- 36 Why doesn't steganography increase the size of an uncompressed image?
- 36 Why does a commercial PCB need this much rework?
- 29 Differences between industrial and military cryptography
- 28 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- View more network posts →