I'm a cryptographer, a former Pay-TV industry worker bee, and a former professor of information security in a university of applied sciences somewhere in the french-speaking part of Switzerland.
My main scientific interests are related to cryptography and cryptanalysis, (especially to the design and cryptanalysis of symmetrical cryptographic primitives), industrial cryptography, resistance to grey- and white-box adversaries, software security, OS security and ethical hacking.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 24 '14 at 12:25
Top network posts
- 27 What do the magic numbers 0x5c and 0x36 in the opad/ipad calc in HMAC do?
- 22 Why do block ciphers need a non-linear component (like an S-box)?
- 7 Key Derivation Functions vs. Password Hashing Schemes
- 6 Goldreich-Goldwasser-Micali Construction
- 6 How did LinkedIn "salt" all their passwords?
- 6 Regarding matsui's Paper on Linear Cryptanalysis of DES
- 5 Fingerprinting Hash Function
- View more network posts →