- Cryptography 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 273 273 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 205 205 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 136 136 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 What happened to Poly1305AES? Is it obsolete?
- 10 Is XChaCha20-Poly1305 nonce misuse-resistant?
- 10 Raw curve25519 public key points
- 7 Can I do AES-128-ECB encryption with Libsodium?
- 7 Does XChaCha20 exist with similar properties to XSalsa20?
- 7 EdDSA (Ed25519) is any random number sufficient for a good private key?
- 7 Should we use the new CAESAR competition ciphers?
- View more network posts →