- Cryptography 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 263 263 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 205 205 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 136 136 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 What happened to Poly1305AES? Is it obsolete?
- 10 Is XChaCha20-Poly1305 nonce misuse-resistant?
- 9 Raw curve25519 public key points
- 7 Does XChaCha20 exist with similar properties to XSalsa20?
- 7 EdDSA (Ed25519) is any random number sufficient for a good private key?
- 6 Can I do AES-128-ECB encryption with Libsodium?
- 6 Dnscrypt vs Dnscurve?
- View more network posts →