- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 88 gold badges3838 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Review 995 995 55 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 261 261 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 192 192 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 54 Reference member variables as class members
- 36 How to forward declare a class which is in a namespace
- 34 Why is the conditional operator right associative?
- 24 How to get the time elapsed in C in milliseconds? (Windows)
- 20 Why does the C library use macros and functions with same name?
- 17 Vigenere encryption
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.