Unfortunately, as a physician I now have very little time for development. I still think of projects on a weekly basis though, and I drop by SO every few months.
If anything I've written on this site has helped you, I'm glad. I know that I was immensely fortunate to have this resource when I was learning to program.
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 15 '12 at 23:39
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cryptography 365 365 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 203 203 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 123 123 55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 123 123 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Basic Ajax send/receive with node.js
- 53 Possible to defer loading of jQuery?
- 23 jQuery Mobile - all pages in index.html vs. single external pages - What gives better performance?
- 19 set node.js REPL module paths
- 18 set node.js REPL module paths
- 17 Cannot access manifest-cached files with AJAX from webapp saved to Home screen in iOS devices, using jQuery.ajax()
- 15 Necessity for finite field arithmetic and the prime number p in Shamir's Secret Sharing Scheme
- View more network posts →