It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
- Henry David Thoreau
Looking silver, found gold.
I'm not a native speaker, feel to free edit my typos, grammar mistakes, or even improve the expressions. Thanks now from this moment.
At the corner of the flat Earth.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
53 profile views
Last seen 13 hours ago
- Cryptography 29.2k 29.2k 77 gold badges7070 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 874 874 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Computer Science 847 847 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 64 Can Beehive detect a Snowden-like actor?
- 44 7zip : Why does encrypting the same file with AES-256 not give the same output?
- 38 Can you find out how big the changes are by comparing two hashes?
- 34 The GCD strikes back to RSA in 2019 - Good randomness is the only solution?
- 33 The algorithm of the new quantum factoring record 1,099,551,473,989
- 32 How do hashes really ensure uniqueness?
- View more network posts →