It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
- Henry David Thoreau
Looking silver, found gold.
I'm not a native speaker, feel to free edit my typos, grammar mistakes, or even improve the expressions. Thanks now from this moment.
And, thank you all for your nice answers, questions, comments, and more importantly the support!
- Cryptography 37.2k 37.2k 99 gold badges8282 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Computer Science 949 949 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Why do some people believe that humans are "bad at" generating random numbers/characters like this?
- 69 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 64 Can Beehive detect a Snowden-like actor?
- 47 7zip : Why does encrypting the same file with AES-256 not give the same output?
- 43 Why would one need to encode an MD5 hash string? Is it unsafe to display unencoded?
- 38 Can you find out how big the changes are by comparing two hashes?
- 36 The algorithm of the new quantum factoring record 1,099,551,473,989
- View more network posts →