It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
- Henry David Thoreau
Looking silver, found gold.
I'm not a native speaker, feel to free edit my typos, grammar mistakes, or even improve the expressions. Thanks now from this moment.
And, thank you all for your nice answers, questions, comments, and more importantly the support!
At the corner of the flat Earth.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
54 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Cryptography 33.7k 33.7k 99 gold badges7878 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Computer Science 939 939 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 930 930 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 Why do some people believe that humans are "bad at" generating random numbers/characters like this?
- 69 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 64 Can Beehive detect a Snowden-like actor?
- 45 7zip : Why does encrypting the same file with AES-256 not give the same output?
- 38 Can you find out how big the changes are by comparing two hashes?
- 35 The GCD strikes back to RSA in 2019 - Good randomness is the only solution?
- 34 The algorithm of the new quantum factoring record 1,099,551,473,989
- View more network posts →