All of Science, Mathematics, Cryptography, CS, Coding, Photography, a little AI and Law,
Enjoying the brilliant answers of the masters,
Always Learning With Error, and not bounded by Polynomial Time
Worked as a researcher for the government for a while, left Cryptology, and decided to turn back...
At the corner of the flat Earth.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 6:32
Top Network Posts
- 65 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 61 Can Beehive detect a Snowden-like actor?
- 29 Do servers store my previous passwords?
- 29 How do hashes really ensure uniqueness?
- 25 Is one-time pad encryption vulnerable when near identical data is sent many times with different OTP?
- 22 What are the consequences of removing a single byte from a sha256 hash?
- 19 How reassuring is 64-bit (in)security?
- View more network posts →