I love to program and challenge myself to learn new things. I own at least a half dozen websites, including creating my own CMS system in PHP. Everything I know from programming is self-taught. I'm also a Bible believer and try to live my life following Christ.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '11 at 2:16
- Parenting 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 305 305 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- Information Security 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 ms speech from command line
- 20 How should a stepfather respond to "You are not my Father!"?
- 18 Laravel default .htaccess file will not work
- 18 Do I lose two levels just for choosing to fight King Tut?
- 15 How do I teach my toddler not to abuse animals?
- 15 How do you reduce feelings of guilt for leaving children for a date night?
- 13 "Hello, World" PHP page is not working
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 19 '11