Computer professional for more than 25 years now, dabbling in TCP/IP & UNIX security and general IT stuff. Interests includes Ruby, FreeBSD, crypto, ntp and UNIX in general.
Top network posts
- 589 String concatenation in Ruby
- 192 Convert decimal to hexadecimal in UNIX shell script
- 22 CVS/SVN best practices for branching and tagging
- 15 How can I protect MySQL username and password from decompiling?
- 15 Converting binary data to string in ruby
- 14 Command line: search and replace in all filenames matched by grep
- 11 How can I pass a password to the "su" command?
- View more network posts →