- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computer Science 873 873 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 693 693 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 594 594 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Do temp variables slow down my program?
- 51 There exists a power of 2 such that the last five digits are all 3's or 6's. Find the last 5 digits of this number
- 31 Why do undergraduate admissions in the U.S take into account nonacademic criteria?
- 21 What about LISP, if anything, makes it easier to implement macro systems?
- 20 In fields that alphabetize authors, which author to contact
- 18 Un-denaturing industrial alcohol
- 16 Why isn't finite calculus more popular?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 3 '16