I'm a programmer and computer science student, with an interest in Python, crypto and algorithms in general.
Please don't contact me directly about your Stack Exchange questions.
- Cryptography 30k 30k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Code Review 868 868 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 833 833 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Information Security 607 607 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Stopword removal with NLTK
- 45 What is a "freestart collision"?
- 45 Is secp256r1 more secure than secp256k1?
- 40 Are checksums essentially non-secure versions of cryptographic hashes?
- 33 Can Shannon's entropy be used to determine if a file is encrypted?
- 31 What do the changes in `free` output from 14.04 to 16.04 mean?
- 29 Can I remove newlines in a public key?
- View more network posts →