- Cryptography 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 363 363 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 259 259 66 bronze badges
- Information Security 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 How much would it cost in U.S. dollars to brute force a 256 bit key in a year?
- 33 Taking advantage of one-time pad key reuse?
- 30 What is a white-box implementation of a cryptographic algorithm?
- 26 Why is there an enormous difference between SAT solvers?
- 16 Why did NIST remove The Lempel-Ziv Compression test from the Statistical Test Suite?
- 15 Why is there an enormous difference between SAT solvers?
- 14 Using jetbrains appcode IDE on Linux
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.